Insane tournament(Dead Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insane tournament(Dead Thread)

Post by willgreg123 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Skull-Boy stands holding a piece of paper, looking in front of him to see he's standing in front of a giant abandoned city. It had broken buildings and what looked like mounds of trash stacked up on every corner. The city was filthy and empty, for the moment.

Psycho Kid crawls up Skull-Boy onto his shoulder to look at the paper "This it?" he says "Huh? Huh? Huh? IS it?" Skull-boy hit him to get him off his shoulder "Acording to this invitation. Says this is suppose to be some kind of tournament... is LDG almost here? I'm tired of waiting for her!"
willgreg123

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Web Comic/Digital artist
Registration date : 2008-08-10

View user profile http://redstarcomics.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Insane tournament(Dead Thread)

Post by Arana-san on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:59 pm

*Arana had appeared walking down the dusty road towards Skull-boy. She was seen with her hood over her fox ears and hair, and holding a peice of paper. Her tail just went along with the wind and she laked of expression. She looked up at Skull-boy as Skyler appeared behind her growling as usual.*

"Guess this is the place, and this is the guy. You stay here unless You can see I need you alright Sky Sky?"
*She said pearing down at the paper. She grabs hold of her gun and twirled it with one finger. As her hood swing off reavling her crystal blue eyes.*
Arana-san

Female
Number of posts : 145
Job/hobbies : Hunting for a home other then a box
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willgreg123 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Skull-Boy and Psycho Kid continue to walk into the city, going past a large rusted gate, already open as if to welcome them inside "Acording to this note" says Skull-Boy as Psycho Kid climbs on top of his head like a rat "This city has some kind of treasure hidden in it. So we better start loo-" he stops, hearing Arana and Sky's footsteps, his Katana with his gun chained to it materializing in his hand.
willgreg123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arana-san on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:46 pm

*Analizes the two as she smiled. She looked up as she started to walk towards them still twirling her gun with her finger. Her smile turned to an awkward grin as she used her other hand to shove the letter into her pocket.*

"you two here for that tournament thing too? I'm guessing your my opponent?"
*She said leaving skyler in the distance as she told him to stay.*
Arana-san

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willgreg123 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Skull-Boy turns to her, Holding the sheath of his katana in one hand and the handle in the other "Yeah..." he says calmly, staring at her with his big green eyes, his red hair flowing in the strong wind. Soon it kicks up a cloud of dust and Skull-Boy takes advantage of the cloud of cover as he dashes off to hide, Leaving Psycho Kid standing in his place as the dust clears, who just stands there with a big dumb grin, waving at Arana.
willgreg123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arana-san on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:34 pm

*Looks back towards Skyler as he was now gone as well.*
"Hm?"

*She had looked at Psycho Kid and gently waved back while smiling calmly.*
I wonder if this is really them.... and where the red headed boy went...
*She though as she looked around*
Arana-san

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willgreg123 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:46 pm

Above Arana, Skull-Boy appears in a red and black cloud which quickly dissapates as he falls on top of Arana, reaching for her neck as he attempts to get her in a head lock.

(Using the gaian rule of never assuming you land a hit)

Then Psycho Kid brings out his Box Cutter, leaping forward like a blood crazed cat as he screams out "DIBS ON THE EAR MEAT!!"
willgreg123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arana-san on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:13 pm

*Falls back in the head lock as she struggles to grab her gun that had fallen in front of her as she hit the ground. Kicks Skull Boy off as she crawls forward quickly grabbing her gun and pointing it at him. She kept a close eye on Phsyco Kid as well. Skyler had Jumped in front of Physco kid. His pupils could barely be seen as he bent down and rudely pushed his face close to the boy while foaming at the mouth.*

Good move.... catching me off guard... should've known they wouldnt want to just give up like me.... I never get the easy ones...
Arana-san

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willgreg123 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Skull-Boy stumbles back, growling as the white in his eyes turn black, flexing his mucles before he leaps fowrdard, bringing his sword down on Arana, giving her only one shot to take him out with the machine gun before he'd cut her up like a thanksgiving turkey.

Psycho Kid stares into Skyler's eyes with his own white lifeless eyeballs, growling and snarling. The two just continue staring each other down like they where wild animals trying to obtain dominance.
willgreg123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arana-san on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:32 pm

*Pupils now dialated as her concentration on him grew as she then fired the gun right for him but missed as she jumped to the side landing in a roll trying to dodge more then attack at the moment.*

So he wants to play....

*Stops and then starts running at him as well. Shooting like mad in his direction*
Arana-san

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willgreg123 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:51 pm

Skull-Boy swings the chain on his katana around and grabs the gun on its end, aiming and firing at Arana as she dodges his attacks. Lucky for her, Skull-Boy couldn't use his katana and sword at the same time as effectivly as if he used them in sequence.

Psycho Kid uses his small size to his advantage as he easily dodges the bullets, one or two hitting his fat little torso, but not even phasing him as he extends his knife to the RUN setting, leaping up with his toothy mouth open as he readies to clasp is down on Skyler's head.
willgreg123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arana-san on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:12 pm

*Tackles Skull boy down as she had placed her gun back into her pocket. She thought now that combat would be a better thing to do in a situation like this. She had started digging her nails into his neck.*

*Skyler just simply laughs like a maniac while watching Psycho Kid come at him. He found it amusing. Like he found everything amusing.*
Arana-san

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willgreg123 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Skull-Boy sighs and sits back, waiting for Arana to be done trying to choke him to death. Several bones in his neck are heard cracking, his throat caving in on itself yet it seemed to have no effect on Skull-Boy's snark behavior, nore did it impair his ability to talk "You almost done? This is getting boring"

Meanwhile, Psycho Kid and Skyler can both be heard laughing as they slive each other up with their knives nails and teeth. Soon the blood stops spraying from every direction as the two now stand exausted, dripping blood with their clothes torn up, psycho kid now only having his white underwear on as his yellow shirt was torn to shreads. Still faintly laughing as they catch their breath.
willgreg123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arana-san on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:29 pm

*Stops 'choking' Skull Boy and just sits on top of him.*

"You cant die eigther huh?"
*She had said tilting her head as her tail finally took a wag back and forth. Her fox ears had twitched was she heard Skyler and Psycho Kid laughing. She jerked her head to look over at them, not moving off Skull-Boy just yet.*

*Skyler was bleeding from the mouth and wounds all over his body. He seemed to be enjoying himself and so did Psycho kid.*
Oh boy, he has a new frien-.....

*He train of thought get cut off as she looked back down at Skull-boy and quickly jumped off.*
Arana-san

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willgreg123 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:34 pm

Skull-Boy sits up, using his katana like a walking stick and helping himself up to his feet. When he does, his head suddenly dangles and rests on his left shoulder "Great, you broke my neck..." he adjusts his head a little and it just falls on his other shoulder "Ugh, give it time, it'll heal.... so, you two are immortal as well?" says Skull-Boy, assuming Arana was referring to both herself and skyler.

Psycho Kid jumps onto Skyler's shoulders, knawing his head with a big grin on his face "Your hair tastes like kittens" he says playfully. If Psycho Kid even had a sexual preference, he'd probably be in love with Skyler right now.
willgreg123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arana-san on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:40 pm

"Not me. But I could take a blow to the leg, arm ect like its nothing. But him on the other hand..."
*Said as she turned to veiw Skyler who just sat their smiling while letting Psycho Kid knaw his hair.*

"He was an expierimental case in some forbidden lab. Never fully recovered. Whatever they did to him in there, they made him imortal."
*She said brushing herself off.*
Arana-san

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willgreg123 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:50 pm

SB had to hold his head in his hand to look and see PK and Sky, he had to admit, it was like watching to really really really really dumb puppies play together, and it seemed like a shame to break them up. "...well, I guess we can stop the fight for now... since our pets are getting along so well." he then cracks his neck into place, fixing his limp neck.

He then has an idea ".... perhapse working to find this treasure together would be profitable to the both of us. I mean, I don't have to split anything with Psycho Kid, he came along because he was bored..." he sees Sky and PK now wrestling together like retard puppies "...I imagin the same is for you and that Sky fella?"
willgreg123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arana-san on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 pm

*watches them restle.*
"Actually, Sky kinda likes to fallow me everywhere. Heh, childhood friends..."

*Sky walks up to the both of them. He leans his bloody head on arana's shoulder while grinning at skull-boy. Looks back at SB And smiled a bit.*
"Also, treasure? I only got this letter that told me to meet someone here for a battle? Plus reward for killin included."
*pulls out the letter and shows him*
Arana-san

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down