At the School(Dead Thread)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: At the School(Dead Thread)

Post by xXx:ThEpUpPeTkInG:xXx on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:32 am

Jimmy: I deamnd to be released at once! I will murder every last student you have at that bloody nightmare of a school if I have to! I swear it! *yelling loudly, gritting his teeth*

Mary: Let him go! *grabbing the principals arm, shouting* I'll do whatever you want, just let him go! *pulling out a tazer and attempting you put the principal unconcious by tazering him*

Jimmy: *smiles widely*
xXx:ThEpUpPeTkInG:xXx

Male
Number of posts : 297
Job/hobbies : Unemployed, story telling, song making
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?RyuBavix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyler on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:33 pm

Principal: Killing my students? That almost made me laugh. I guarentee my students more of a match then any possible human candidate out thier. Most of them have been through every sort of pain imaginable. Dont soubt ou for being somewhat of a match to one of them though.

*Holds both of Mary's hands from the tazing acting like its no problem for him at all.*
Principal: Oh common, I'm the headmaster of a school made for the worst possible teenage killers out there. Cant fool me. Like I said, you dont have to be separted from him.

*Skyler started shaking his head continueously. Robby Kept a close eye on Jimmy.*

Jyoti: PSH Him kill us? *Turns to Jimmy* I'd love to see you try to pull that off. You make me laugh!
Skyler

Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : killing countless souls for pleasure and MONEY =O
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile http://www.zimlover.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXx:ThEpUpPeTkInG:xXx on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 am

Jimmy: of course....you're right, we don't stand a chance.*chewing gum, had been hiding it under his tongue the whole time* But you know, i'm more crafty than most of your students. I actually THINK before I kill.

Mary: *eyes widen and she sees Jimmy chwing on the gum, almost as if she felt like it would be her last time seeing him*

Jimmy: Handcuffs, guards? If I were caught by the police i'd be sent straight to death. Looks like you're all too stupid to do so. *smiles and attempts to beak the handcuffs*

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyler on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:10 am

*Robby smiled while looking at Jimmy. The rest of them sorta laughed while Rudi was still looking down.*

Principal: ahh, but our school is more secure then a typical Jail ceil... No use trying to get out of those.
*He said as his secures them tighter on his wrists.*

Principal: You might be put to death for what you do if you were caught by the police.. but our school makes pain more aganizing and makes one want to die.

*Zackury had caught sight of the gum chewing and kept a close eye on him. There was no way this guy was going to even attempt to escape under his watch.*
Zack: ....
Skyler

Back to top Go down

Post by xXx:ThEpUpPeTkInG:xXx on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:48 pm

Jimmy: Mary, I've enjoyed our glorious times of murder and torture, but it appears it is coming to an end...*smiles, showing the gum, the gum having small black pieces in it* My gum is not ordinary...I told Mary what I would do if I ever got caught....*smiles, his eyes the eyes of a madman*

Mary: *eyes widening, falling back to the floor, she has hoped he was only lying when he said he would* y-you're...?!?!

Jimmy: C4 gum, thats correct....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyler on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:28 am

(Time to get back into posting here. It appears to be dead now.)
*Skyler made a loud laugh. Like a maniac on crack as he shook in his chair. He went back to smiling as if he knew what was about to happen and enjoyed it. The Principles eyes widened as he stood back and thought for a moment. He rested his hand on his desk and leaned back. He smiled.*
Principle: "Dont do it boy..." *The priciple looked at the sabbeth 5 as Robby sighed and stood up. He walked toward Jimmy still cuffed.*
Robby: "Risking lives now? Wouldnt you like a challenge? Bet you cant stay at our school for more then a week. Put it this way. Survive our school for a week WITH her for a week, me and my "jailmates" will be your servants. We will help you dominate the world if need be. Wouldnt you like that eh?" *Robby's voices was always so calm and collected. He seemed to always know what to say and when to say it. The Principle grinned.*
Skyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top